This privacy notice applies solely to information collected via this website at NV Property Management which is referred to here as NVPM.
- At NVPM, the security and integrity of our customers’ personal information is important to us. We take every reasonable measure necessary to protect the privacy of our customers while providing the highest level of service they expect.
- NVPM has in place privacy and security practices to safeguard our customers’ personal information both online and offline. These practices are reviewed, and if necessary revised.
- NVPM is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- Personal information collected by NVPM is information about an identifiable individual that may include such information as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, financial information and birth date.
- NVPM does not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. NVPM retains personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- At NVPM, we collect customer information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide a positive customer experience, and deliver, bill for, and collect payment for services;
- To understand customer requirements and make information available regarding services offered by NVPM and its agents and related companies;
- To obtain credit information or provide it to others;
- To manage and develop NVPM business and operations; and
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- NVPM share information with other parties to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
- From time-to-time NVPM requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as postal code/ zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
- In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
- NVPM informs customers of the existence, use and disclosure of their personal information upon request and gives them access to their information.
- NVPM ensures that customer information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Customers can challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and request amendments as appropriate.
If you feel that we are not abiding by this privacy notice, you should contact us immediately